~ our mission is simple ~
~to radically reduce the use of harmful chemicals in our homes, business establishments, schools and medical facilities. We are passionate about our mission and feature a full line of very affordable chemical free european formulated cleaning products for both home and commercial use. Our products have been thoroughly tested and have been trusted by our loyal customers around the world for over a decade.
Are you concerned about………..……things like MRSA, Bird Flu, H5N1, Swine Flu, E.Coli, Salmonella, Hepatitis, HIV, SARS, Pneumonia, Streptococcus, Autism, ADD & ADHD, Alzheimers, Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches, Eczema, Asthma, Chemical Sensitivities, Allergies, Cancer, Leukemia, depression…etc. There is a direct link between these issues and exposure to everyday household chemicals. Many companies are peddling their products & making claims without ANY credible research or independent lab studies behind them. ………….through extensive lab testing has built a solid reputation for superior product performance and excellence for over a decade throughout Europe, Australia, and now Asia, the U.K. and United States. …………has embedded their AMAZING one-of-a-kind Anti-Bac Microfiber Cloths and Mops with a natural silver based agent that has PASSED both FDA & EPA approval. Guaranteed toREMOVE & DESTROY harmful strains of bacteria, viruses and allergens. Clean your ENTIRE home or facility with just our cloths, mops and ONLY WATER ~ NO other chemical is needed and ZERO CROSS-CONTAMINATION ! Norwex Anti-Bac cloths, mops & other amazing products perform as promised…guaranteed! ….has created safe, truly eco-friendly and cost effective solutions for ALL your cleaning needs………. Imagine NEVER again purchasing things like:
Norwex Anti-Bac Microfiber
***Norwex Anti-Bac Kitchen Dish Cloths come in a 3-pak that includes ( 1 ) each of Olive Green, Beige & a pale creamy Yellow for only $18.99 per pack Click or “Catalog” page to order
The LAST Mop you will EVER need to buy !!
- Published studies have concluded that there is a direct link between the exposureto household and industrial cleaning chemicals and cancer in men, women and children.Benzene exposure in particular has been shown to cause Leukemia. Cancer is now the number one cause of death in children ages 1 through 9. Asthma rates are up in people of all ages by over 600% over the last decade…………….
- offers you a safe, eco-friendly TESTED ANDPROVEN alternative that is highly effective without the dangerous chemicals. Whether you desire to make subtle changes by reducing the use of harmful chemicals in the products and cleaning methods you are currently using OR…… If you desire to make a total chemical free change, either way Norwex has all the options you’re looking for. BOTTOM LINE…unlike many other eco-friendly products, ours truly perform as promised…guaranteed
For more information feel free to contact Jill Douglass ~ your Authorized Norwex Representative at 360-420-9409 or firstname.lastname@example.org Serving the Greater Seattle, WA. ~ Pacific Northwest and USA.
Why is Norwex Anti-Bac Microfiber made in China?
When Norwex came to Canada, all of the microfibre was produced by our parent company in Norway . Within a couple of years, the Norwegian plant was not able to keep up production and a new plant was needed…they searched around and, as it turns out, you can get a Ph.D. in textile engineering in China – so they are, in many instances, far advanced in this technology.
When Norwex opened the plant in China , we were soon able to double the amount of microfibre in an envirocloth – which was really quite a feat! They were able to figure out how to get the micro-silver based agent embedded within the fibre in a way that it will not wash out – another feat that no one has yet been able to reproduce in a textile.
Note that the plant in China is a Norwex plant and it is run and overseen by staff from Norway . Norwex does not manufacture or purchase product or deal with any companies that are not fair trade or that exploit workers. As a matter of fact, before Debbie Boulton (founder and CEO of Norwex) agrees to purchase from any company, she hires translators and pays an unannounced visit to the plant. She goes on the floors where the workers are and asks them questions. If they are not happy working for their company and with their compensation, she will not purchase from them. She assures me that our plant in China, overseen by Norwegian staff that live in China, is one of the cleanest, most high tech manufacturing plants she has ever seen. I know China has a pretty sketchy background for very many things and for very many reasons, but I can assure you, any products that we carry is not made cheaply, nor are they made by children or exploited workers. This goes for all products, even those which Norwex does not manufacture.
Only our Microfiber products are made in China. All our detergents, personal care items, etc are made in Denmark, Norway, Italy and other European countries that have strict regulations regarding green practices and chemical usage.
|Norwex is a company with a conscience.
Norwex is a distributor of Fair Trade Products. This means:
· Producers receive a fair price – a living wage. For commodities, farmers receive a stable, minimum price.
· Forced labor and exploitative child labor are not allowed
· Buyers and producers trade under direct long-term relationships
· Producers have access to financial and technical assistance
· Sustainable production techniques are encouraged
· Working conditions are healthy and safe
· Equal employment opportunities are provided for all
· All aspects of trade and production are open to public accountability